4/22/11

Sneak Peeks from 'The Ballerina Photo Shoot'

Here is one of the photos from the Ballerina photo shoot I styled two weeks ago. I decided at the last minute to style this shoot as I had the perfect gowns from my collection for the Ballerina in Motion concept.

Everyone was speaking 3 languages that day, Russian, French and English, it was a completely multicultural moment! We played around with an industrial fan to make the skirt look windswept. I took a few detail shots of my garments; the corset is all hand beaded oyster shells, beads, semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals and took me about 3 weeks to complete. The skirt has layers and layers of ivory raw silk chiffon.

Photographer: Alesya Kornetskaya
Model/Ballerina: Anastasiya Zhuravska
Styling: Sabrina Chin


Outfit 1: Hand beaded Shell and Swarovski corset, Sabrina Chin / Raw silk chiffon tutu skirt, Sabrina Chin / ballet shoes, ballerina's own