![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_00.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZJj9_poL4TV_2jy2fX-xYW_YwYTRVLlTcAUf6oLP5vw6_YkO-5tD-8WN12vzyuWQhiM0aJ7qykHyvd9gVslDohLGI82jJi-Ymq8fbJSgPRyDSlD27epXrBTSglbvP4ATDCWtvGgxUQ8Ne/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_00.jpg)
Here's British reality star Chantelle Houghton in France today. Honestly, I've never heard of this woman before, but believe it or not, I'm familiar with bikinis. No, really, I wouldn't lie to you. Unless we were married then it'd be an almost daily occurrence.
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_07.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEimZZ29glQoggtsWZoOhgpUK9i7H6OCbfz1Pa6ZQOdaIYu7lGvUmiIxprbi1s5NtcO56d0iMRDYb38DRvS9EWoBDNN43o8kOEC5tmbZp-QfdCxf4xynH5LBfneofNX_0grPVyrxsW4VsSXJ/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_07.jpg)
WIFE: Honey, what are you doing?
ME: Eating a sandwich.
WIFE: But you're standing in the garage naked with a chainsaw.
ME: .... We ran out of mustard.
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_06.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhUfWa5aGqvsrpuhbl1R9d4KTSNf_QVAEpkCUcuy3DNj7Pd-D0lfA3oEYfOepI9e9QWctnh8dRaqn8iICU7bFC1i0YsSdnCDbMcGhVcRPZcrPlr6hiczhWZrm8vLxuCHDOS88RUN0E93KxH/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_06.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_05.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgP7mQ_pO89D5F4SVMdk6KwfLnb4JayDdW2vGWiOt_UTX2W_kpQHaKoK_ApAx6gyP7Ix1IoeYkvwG3mglzkN0sZWQ45oE0GVRo6Dh4g4kZ8xbYwYGaPWZieKONTSs3mQhwH4vggtTjuedOJ/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_05.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_04.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgEeTcmO8MyaF-2WuyPHxuwvmimkAUW3gLQ-ixOsYRMLMU27XKlYiXiqAtsE09VTHVYyGQJtozQap6QaNf8IYiGlTqqeGs-WiFXO5dHN4PhZ321coGBd3xvxAIxcxsVmWa6VuN4i2BGPPas/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_04.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_03.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh-KH52kES2gKizoekaaWrLF9nJEmV83JrwuNGTcxgG6Ge8SGPCpysewSXRNWhRJwPiIy7X-6zE8iU9J17z-BviMG_Iecfb8tDJG_wZFVFc1t_pH3FVRXuvchMjoegsyx0aw__QE3EqRKiq/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_03.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_02.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhzsodM8R2uXdYyj8_4m0J5-QA18HhgTmQ9VWIdNcSp12Ja0xbqCPe7N0Xbj2w29Mjj93d29LoEHvrZRxLVecvlHmctFq1licMPnNF5o_qbAMtxsOCdnLe4nWWmJ-koa5QCw5gyfidhOYOs/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_02.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_01.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEikxNLn0UlP0snPGhJHi7cRpBC4LHA1h_LWSVFPGkUaMoFMZyCE_xrnmw4icmGXRm_vDDxZrbEDs9gJ1g4-fWlkOG1UE50WJ1unUTMRoApLdRtAdVr6a3oIKRu7l5iUirSJgltJiQpHJR-S/s1600/gallery_main-0610_chantelle_houghton_bikini_01.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars