3/9/11

Photo Shoot Planning

This week, I'm currently working on a photo shoot concept for my Photography class. I've worked on shoots before, but only as a stylist. This time, I'll be behind the lens taking the photos.

In any photo shoot, you will need some models.  I've asked some of my friends to participate and luckily they're part of the fashion crowd so they love to do this sort of stuff. You'll also need a makeup artist, props that will add to the concept, and of course, the clothing or accessories you will be shooting. (I'll be choosing some new accessories from my shop to photograph).

I've pulled together some ideas for posing and lighting, but most of the fun will be from the spontaneity of the shoot. The image I found here captures the feeling and mood I would like to emulate, but we'll see what we end up with!

DuJour Magazine Editorial, Alexandra Cameron